Kaitlin is so much fun now! Nearly six months old (yeah, I know, SIX MONTHS!), she is eating rice cereal and some veggies. She started sitting up about a week ago using her arms for support, now she is just sitting up and her arms are all over the place. She is also doing the Army crawl. We are excited that this one is going to crawl. Kaitlin loves Addyson! I can't explain the love and admiration you can see in her eyes when she looks at Addy or even hears her voice. I hope it will always be this way. Anyway, enjoy the photos...finally.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Kate's Turn...
Kaitlin is so much fun now! Nearly six months old (yeah, I know, SIX MONTHS!), she is eating rice cereal and some veggies. She started sitting up about a week ago using her arms for support, now she is just sitting up and her arms are all over the place. She is also doing the Army crawl. We are excited that this one is going to crawl. Kaitlin loves Addyson! I can't explain the love and admiration you can see in her eyes when she looks at Addy or even hears her voice. I hope it will always be this way. Anyway, enjoy the photos...finally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What adorable girls! I can't believe how big Addyson is. It reminds me how much time has gone by. I hope you guys are doing well.
Melissa,
Kate is so big and beautiful - just like Addyson! I can't believe she is six months. I love the pic of Addyson on roller skates. Her brown eyes are so cute. I bet it's hard to say "no" to that face! Thanks for the update. Keep 'em coming!
OMGoodness!!! What a cutie! I can't believe how big she is. And I still think she loodk like you!
You could have put a toy out for her, not butt paste! It is a miracle worker though. I caught a glimpse of you in the mirror. Love the pics and Kate is growing so much. Sorry I missed your call, we will get back in touch!
Love you.
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you finally updated with some pics. What a cutie she is. I can't believe she is 6 months already. Tell Addy hello for me. I miss you!!!!
Post a Comment