On September 4 Addyson made her school debut. She was so excited to go to school. I thought she might have a little separation anxiety, but when I said I was going to leave, she said, "Okay, bye." and never looked back. I guess it was me that was sad to be apart from her. I had some tears soon after I left her, but then I looked at Kate and was happy for our alone time.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Addy's First Day of Pre School
On September 4 Addyson made her school debut. She was so excited to go to school. I thought she might have a little separation anxiety, but when I said I was going to leave, she said, "Okay, bye." and never looked back. I guess it was me that was sad to be apart from her. I had some tears soon after I left her, but then I looked at Kate and was happy for our alone time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a BIG girl you are, Addyson. We hope you like school and we can't wait to see you.
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma Schoepf
I can't believe how all grown up she is! I miss all of you!
Post a Comment