We went to Utah and visited with the whole McArthur family. It was awesome to have everyone there. And the "little" nieces and nephews are now BIG cousins for Addy and Kate to play with. They had such a good time. Addy is always talking about how she is going to be big like her cousin Caleb. We also get to see our friends when we travel to Utah. The Crosbies and their kids are great. Addy and Keira love to play anything..but dress-up is what I caught on camera. Kaitlin and Ellie (in the photo with Amy and I) are only three months apart and will soon be best friends too. :)
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Bringing You Up To Speed
Thanksgiving...
We went to Utah and visited with the whole McArthur family. It was awesome to have everyone there. And the "little" nieces and nephews are now BIG cousins for Addy and Kate to play with. They had such a good time. Addy is always talking about how she is going to be big like her cousin Caleb. We also get to see our friends when we travel to Utah. The Crosbies and their kids are great. Addy and Keira love to play anything..but dress-up is what I caught on camera. Kaitlin and Ellie (in the photo with Amy and I) are only three months apart and will soon be best friends too. :)




We went to Utah and visited with the whole McArthur family. It was awesome to have everyone there. And the "little" nieces and nephews are now BIG cousins for Addy and Kate to play with. They had such a good time. Addy is always talking about how she is going to be big like her cousin Caleb. We also get to see our friends when we travel to Utah. The Crosbies and their kids are great. Addy and Keira love to play anything..but dress-up is what I caught on camera. Kaitlin and Ellie (in the photo with Amy and I) are only three months apart and will soon be best friends too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it, Love it, Love it! The Crosbie's made your blog. Yipeee, you are alive. Sorry I missed your call the other day as well. We will catch each other soon.
Love you and miss you like crazy! Thanks for updating...keep it comin...please.
Post a Comment