Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yes it's true...I'm updating!

So it's been a while, and I've heard it from everyone, so I hope you'll all be pleased. Let me just tell you what we've been up to recently...maybe you'll excuse the lack of blogging.

After Kaitlin was born I was recovering from a not so fun birth experience for a good month or more. Then I was trying to figure out how to be a mother of two. It's been great for Addy to not have so much attention and it's given me and Kate some time to bond. Then we sold our house, moved out in early June to live in a friend's home for three weeks until Todd's graduation (woo-hoo Todd...Congratulations!!!), then drove to Utah to visit family and friends, flew to California to visit my family, flew to Washington to start a new adventure...and have been unpacking ever since.

I am glad so many of you want to see and hear what's going on in our family. I am happy to say that we are great!!!

More to come...

5 comments:

Wilde ones said...

welcome back from the craziness of a new child and a move to a new place all in one. Are you guys up by Sarah and Lynn?

The Shields Family said...

Melissa! I found your blog through Lynette's blog. It is so nice to see what you guys have been up to. Congratulations on the new baby. Send me your e-mail and I will send an invitation to our blog.

Hartley Family said...

Hi Melissa! Hopefully you remember me and don't think some random person is leaving a comment on your blog! Jamie Poag said you were moving to Washington, but couldn't remember where? Let me know! We live in Seattle. -Joie
joiehartley@gmail.com

April said...

Hoping to stop over in Washington for a few days this month, maybe for once, it won't be in the midst of a huge move and life-changing events! I'll catch up with you later.

Lynette said...

Ya Melissa,
Thanks for the update. I'm excited to see more pictures of cute Addyson and Kate. I'll bet she has grown TONS! Glad you are getting settled. We hope to be there with you guys in a few years!!!