Congrats guys. I found your blog through Lynn's, and am excited to hear you're coming our way! Kaitlin is beautiful and very lucky to have such a great family. Enjoy your last few months in TX, and we'll see you soon!
Ok...she is so cute. I am so happy for you guys. I need to call you to hear about everything...and I have something to send to you. Well, I guess I am the typical pregnant lady who can't get things done right away. Oh well. Keep the pictures coming!
12 comments:
Cutie, cute, cute, cute! Sooooo cute. She's cute!
Congrats guys. I found your blog through Lynn's, and am excited to hear you're coming our way! Kaitlin is beautiful and very lucky to have such a great family. Enjoy your last few months in TX, and we'll see you soon!
Congrats!!! For some reason I thought you weren't due until the summer. So how is it being the mom of two?
Oh boy. she is a cutie pie! Congrats Todd, Melissa, and Addy.
We miss you guys!
too too cute! congratulations. can't wait to see her in person in a few months!
Yeah! She is a cutie! I hope to see you before you leave me! Congrats!
What a beautiful baby girl! Congrats!
Melissa! I think she looks just like you!!!! She's beautiful, so glad to see some pictures. love ya!
Ok...she is so cute. I am so happy for you guys. I need to call you to hear about everything...and I have something to send to you. Well, I guess I am the typical pregnant lady who can't get things done right away. Oh well. Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment